Early employee advantage
Fixed number of paid leaves per year
Career growth opportunities
Oleaf Tea is a startup that is aimed at encouraging people to switch to healthier lifestyles. Our mission is to have people reaching for herbal and fruit teas instead of sugar-laden sodas and drinks. Our products currently include a relatively new concept of herbal tea that is made from olive leaves. It has scientific evidence for being highly beneficial to health. We also have olive honey that is a product from bees that get nectar from our olive plantations.
We are a growing company and are looking for individuals with a passion for health, fitness and sales to join our sales team. As a sales executive, you will be responsible for the growth of our business from the get-go. You will join an exceptionally focused and innovative team to help us make our dream a genuine reality.
- Job Title: Sales Executive
- Reports to: The CEO as well as the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Work Location: Based in Mumbai, will include some travel to the UK and Europe.
The Sales Executive is responsible for the management and growth of existing and future customers and developing long term business relationships with them. You will be scouting for retailers, distributors and suppliers to get our product in the market and on retail shelves in the UK, Ireland, Europe and India to begin with. Potential markets for growth would be Australia, Canada, the USA, New Zealand, China.
- Grow the sales of Oleaf products by acquiring distributors, retailers and suppliers in the regions appointed to you.
- Delivering sales targets for your city/ category in the given time frame.
- Responsible for sales operations, meeting targets and quotas,
- Effectively manage a portfolio of accounts ensuring revenue targets are reached and customers relationships are built according to growth plans and KPI’s.
- Take orders, track distribution efficiency, assortment availability, brand blocks with messaging and POS merchandising from dealers and key retailers
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for on-going and new business customers
- Track competition activities and suggest/ devise pre-emptive programs to counter at shop floor level
- Define, implement and drive commercial proposals for customers
- Attend trade fairs and events as required to generate leads and build relationships
- Jointly develop and implement sales & marketing programs for customers
- Contribute to reporting, planning and managing the competitor market
- Manage sales and distribution teams on the ground in the region
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop ideas and execute them so as to have a cumulative effect on sales and marketing for the brand
Skills and Qualifications required
- Bachelors degree in business management or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of full-time proven sales experience, preferably in the FMCG sector, dealing with food and beverages.
- Willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Strong Communication skills in written and spoken English, need someone who is fluent and can speak and think idiomatically in English.
- Target driven and self-motivated, with a passion for sales and a track record of closing deals
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to create and deliver sales presentations and decks that are tailored to the audience
- A creative and innovative individual who can come up with sales strategies and ideas
- Relationship management skills, openness to feedback and be able to multitask
Who you are
- You are someone who is innovative with ideas
- Have a passion for sales
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Are friendly, enthusiastic and personable
- Ready to take on a challenge and achieve growth for the business and yourself
If this sounds like you and you have the required experience and drive, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the subject the role you are applying for and your name.